Apply for British citizenship

Part of: Citizenship

You can check if you can become a British citizen on GOV.UK.

Get help with your application

If you’re in the UK, you can get help filling in your online British citizenship application if you do not:

  • feel confident using a computer or mobile device
  • have internet access
  • have access to a device like a laptop or smart phone

This is known as ‘Assisted Digital’ support. Get help with your citizenship application on GOV.UK.

EU Settlement Status (EUSS)

If you’re from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, you and your family might be able to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK. Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status) on GOV.UK.

Windrush Scheme and British citizenship 

If you’re settled in the UK but do not have a document to prove it, you may be eligible to apply to the Windrush Scheme. Go to Windrush Scheme: get a document showing your right to be in the UK on GOV.UK.

Lost certificates of naturalisation

You can buy a replacement certificate of naturalisation from the Home Office. Replace or correct a UK citizenship certificate on GOV.UK.

Contact customer services: Haringey Register Office

By appointment only
Office hours
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4pm
Saturday to Sunday Closed
The content provider requires that you accept marketing, preferences, and statistics cookies in order to view this content. Open cookie settings

51.603648950239, -0.11072254999999