You are looking at a page on Haringey's new website – with a new design and layout.
Notice of holding a review
Haringey Council is required to carry out a review of polling stations every 5 years.
A Notice of Holding a Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places was published on Wednesday 25 October 2023.
- Notice is hereby given that Haringey Council (‘the Council’) is conducting a review of the polling districts, polling places and polling stations that fall within the London Borough of Haringey.
- The (Acting) Returning Officer (ARO) for the Parliamentary Constituencies of Hornsey & Wood Green and Tottenham will make comments on the proposals and those representations will be published on the Council’s website in accordance with the timetable set out below.
- Electors within the London Borough of Haringey may make a representation.
- The Council would welcome the views of all residents, particularly disabled residents, or any person or body with expertise in access for persons with any type of disability, on the proposals, and ARO’s representation, or any other related matters.
- Persons or bodies making representations should, if possible, give alternative places that may be used as polling places.
- Comments and representations may be submitted as follows:
- By post: Polling Districts and Polling Places Review, Electoral Services, George Meehan House, High Road, Wood Green, London, N22 8YX
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents relating to the review can be inspected on the council’s website or at the council Customer Services desks.
- Timetable for the review consultation:
- 24 October 2023 – publication of Notice of Review
- 25 October 2023 – publication of the (Acting) Returning Officer’s comments and proposals and start of public consultation period
- 15 November 2023 at 5pm – end of the consultation period
Andy Donald Proper Officer 24 October 2023