Support with registering to vote, voter ID and getting a postal or proxy vote

Voter ID

You can register to vote, apply for a Voter Authority Certificate (VAC – a form of voter photo ID) or apply to vote by post or by proxy online.

If you need a paper form posted to you, please contact us.

If you need help and support to apply online, or you don’t have access to a digital device to get online, we can help.

You can come to one of our Customer Service centres in Wood Green Library or Marcus Garvey Library and get help with applying:

You can also visit one of our libraries where staff will be on hand to help you apply.

Contact customer services: electoral services