You are looking at a page on Haringey's new website – with a new design and layout.
The easiest way to pay your Council Tax is to set up a Direct Debit in My Account and pay in monthly instalments.
You will need:
- your Council Tax account number, which you can find on the front of your bill
- your bank or building society details
Choose your payment date
You can choose to set up Direct Debit payments for 3 different days of the month:
You can also choose to spread your payments over 12 months, rather than the standard 10 months.
Set up a Direct Debit by post
You can also set up a Direct Debit by post .
Complete the form and post it back to us.
The benefits of paying by Direct Debit
- are secure
- save you time and effort
- offer guaranteed payments
- allow you to cancel at any time
- are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee
Contact customer services: Council Tax