Gas heating repairs for council tenants

Who to contact, out-of-hours and emergencies.

If you smell gas, call the National Grid on freephone 0800 111999 immediately

For gas heating repairs, please contact your gas contractor directly.

Your gas contractor is K&T Heating if your home is in:

  • Broadwater Farm
  • North Tottenham
  • South Tottenham

You can contact K&T directly on 020 8269 4520.

Your gas contractor is Purdy if you live in:

  • Garton House
  • Hornsey
  • Wood Green
  • supported housing

You can contact Purdy directly on 01992 703410.

Out-of-hours repairs

For out-of-hours emergency heating repairs (5pm to 9am Monday to Fridays, and all day at weekends and bank holidays), please call 020 8489 5611.