You are looking at a page on Haringey's new website – with a new design and layout.
Each year large and major events take place in Finsbury Park.
The number of people attending these events are:
- large events – up to 10,000 people
- major events – up to 50,000 people
These events can affect those using the park and living and working in the area. This includes:
- parts of the park being unavailable to use
- large numbers of people coming into the area
- an increase in noise and litter
In the lead-up to these events, we develop a detailed action plan to reduce possible disruption.