It's quick and easy to pay for council services online using our online payment store. We accept all major payment cards as well as PayPal.
Please note you must accept necessary cookies to be able to make a payment using our online payment system.
The easiest way for you to pay your Council Tax is by Direct Debit
Other things you can pay for online
- Housing rent – you will need to enter your rent account number. Alternatively you can pay your housing rent by direct debit
- Haringey Council invoices (including Commercial Rent) – all invoices beginning '18' including Allotment and Community Care charges and '115' for Commercial Rent invoices
- Leaseholder service charges – the reference is the 10-digit number on your invoice and starts ‘18'
- Haringey Council reminders and final demands
- Overpayment of Housing Benefit
- Applications for planning, building control and licensing and regulations (Electronic License Management Applications) can also be submitted with a payment
- Fixed penalty notice (littering, fly-tipping, dog fouling etc) – enter the reference number starting with WK/ followed by 9 digits eg: WK/123456789
- Waste and recycling services – you can pay for garden waste subscriptions, bulky item collection and replacement waste containers
- Music lessons
- BID Future Wood Green