Subject access requests

Make a request to find out what personal data we hold about you.

The Data Protection Act gives people the right to access information held about them. If you think that Haringey Council holds information about you and would like to access that information, please complete the following form:

Start now

Are you enquiring on behalf of someone else?

We must have the written consent of the person the information is about (the 'Data Subject') to give that information to someone requesting it on their behalf.