Report a repair

Tell us if your home needs repairs.

Some repairs are the tenant’s or leaseholder's responsibility. Use the links below to find out about your responsibilities, which repairs are chargeable and who should carry out the repair: 

Once you have reviewed this information, use the following link to report a repair:

Report a repair

Damp and mould

If you have damp and mould in your home, you can report this using our online form.

Report damp and mould

Contact us about damp and mould