Requesting a housing review

Part of: Registering for social housing

You have a right to a review of some decisions made by us in relation to your application, including band placement decisions.

If we have written to you and advised that you have been deferred or excluded from the housing register, you have a statutory right to request a review.

You can also ask for a review if you were suspended from the housing register for unreasonable refusal of an offer of accommodation.

You should make a review request within 21 days of the date of our letter. You must set out the reasons why you think our decision was wrong and provide any relevant evidence to support your view.

You can request a review by contacting the housing registration team.

Contact the housing registration team