Car-free housing and parking permits

Parking permits you can buy if you live in car-free housing.

Car-free homes are homes built without parking spaces.

Your solicitor or landlord should tell you if the home you buy or rent is a car-free property.

Contact us if you have a question about car-free properties.

Resident permit 

If you live in car-free housing you cannot get a resident parking permit.  

Visitor permits

You can buy visitor permits so your guests can park near your home.

Find out how to buy visitor permits.

Blue Badge holders  

You can apply for a resident Blue Badge holder permit if you live in car-free housing in a controlled parking zone and have a Blue Badge.

Find out how to apply for a resident Blue Badge holder permit.

Contact the transport planning team