Change address on your parking permit

Part of: Change or cancel your parking permit

If you’re moving outside Haringey, you can cancel your permit.  

If you’re moving within Haringey, you must update the details in your parking account. 

Resident and controlled parking zone (CPZ) permits/qualifications 

Contact us through your online account, details below, if you need to change the address on one of these permits or qualifications: 

  • resident permit
  • resident care at home permit
  • resident carer's permit
  • resident Blue Badge holder permit  
  • resident qualification 
  • business CPZ permit 

If you have more than 1 of these permits, you only need change address on 1 of them. We will then change the address for all permits on your account.   

What you need 

You must upload the same proof of address and vehicle that you did when you applied.  

See what proof you need for your permit

Update your address 

Editing your address in ‘Your account’, ‘View or change your details’ does not change the address or CPZ your permit is valid for. Instead, please follow these instructions.

  1. Log in to your online parking account
  2. Select ‘Your permits’ then ‘View your permits’. 
  3. Click ‘View/Edit’ under the permit you wish to update your address for. 
  4. Click ‘Change’ next to your address. 
  5. Enter your new address details. 
  6. Upload your proof documents or tick ‘Send in post’ 
  7. Click submit. 

Processing time 

It takes 5 working days to update your address in our system. Your vehicle is not covered to park at your new address until we process the change.  

Other permits

If you do not have one of the above permits, you only need change the address on your account. 

  1. Log in to your online parking account.   
  2. Under ‘Your account’ click ‘View or change your details’. 
  3. Click ‘Change’ next to your address. 
  4. Enter your postcode, select your address and click ‘Submit’.