Suspending a parking space means no one, apart from the person or organisation who applied for it, can park there.
Parking bay suspensions are given for:
- building works, including placing skips
- filming – see our film office pages for information on filming in Haringey
- statutory utility works like water and gas works
- tree maintenance
- funerals taking place at places of worship
Bays we can suspend
We only suspend disabled and car club bays in exceptional circumstances.
We do not give suspensions for red routes. For a red route suspension contact Transport for London.
We will remove a suspension for:
- the misuse of the parking bay
- unacceptable behaviour towards our staff, contractors, and members of the public
Time of day your suspension applies
Suspensions only apply during the hours of the controlled parking zone (CPZ) the parking bay is in. Check the CPZ time for your location before applying.
If you need a suspension outside the CPZ hours, contact the network management team.
Email us for a list of current and recent parking suspensions.