Home education and moving home, returning to, or starting school 

Part of: Home education

Moving home 

Please contact us and let us know if you move home. If you move out of Haringey, we will put you in touch with an education advisor in your new area.

Returning to or starting school 

You must apply for a school place if you want your child to return to or or start going to school. 

Contact us to let us know your child will no longer be home educated. 

If a child left a school to be home educated, they may not be able to return to that school.   

Contact the home education team