Tell us about a change to your household

Tell us if you think your Council Tax bill is wrong because your household has changed or the dates are wrong.

If you need to tell us that you are being billed for the wrong period, or that your partner or joint tenant is not named on the bill, please use this form:

If you are are the only adult in the property, or need to tell us that you are no longer entitled to a single person discount, please use this form:

Other changes to your household

You can also let us know that: