Moving out of Haringey

Part of: Tell us you're moving home

If you're moving out of the Haringey area, please let us know using our online form in My Account.

We can then close your Council Tax account and issue you with a final bill.

Start now

What we need to know

Before we close your account and issue your final bill, we need to know:

  • your Haringey address
  • your new address outside of Haringey, so we know where to send your final Council Tax bill
  • your move date
  • the end date of your tenancy or the date you sold the property


If you're leaving Haringey and receive benefits, you can also tell us about a benefit change.

Contact customer services: Council Tax