Moving within Haringey

Part of: Tell us you're moving home

If you're moving into a property in Haringey, you must register at your new address for Council Tax.

You can tell us using our online form in My Account. We can then update your Council Tax account. 

Start now

What we need to know 

To update your Council Tax account, we need to know:

  • your old and new address
  • your move date
  • the names of anyone aged 18 and over who is living in the property
  • the date your previous tenancy ended and the date your new tenancy began, if you rent
  • the date you sold your previous property and the date you bought your new property, if you own  

Other things to think of when you're moving

If you're moving home you can also:

Contact customer services: Council Tax