Inclusive support for disability or additional needs
Haringey Learns is an inclusive adult learning space and we want everyone to enjoy learning with us.
We support adults:
- with physical or sensory disabilities
- with medical conditions
- who are neurodiverse (autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, ADD/ADHD)
- with mental health difficulties
We can offer you:
- a confidential interview to make sure you’ve chosen the right course(s)
- a discussion about what additional support and/or specialist adjustments we can make
- a discussion with your course tutor to help you identify how the course content, equipment and materials can be adapted
- regular one-to-one meetings to support you
If you have, or think you may have, a disability or an additional need, please let us know as soon as possible when you apply for a course. This will help us work with you to make any adjustments you need for your course.
If we’re unable to meet your needs, we’ll do our best to put you in touch with another organisation that can.