Change vehicle details for dedicated disabled parking bay

Part of: Dedicated disabled parking bay

If you, or your nominated driver, changes vehicles, you must let us know straightaway. 

Email us and include either: 

  • the log book (V5C) for the new vehicle 
  • a signed copy of the Motability agreement or motor insurance certificate if the new vehicle has been issued as part of the Motability scheme

Contact Customer Services: dedicated disabled parking bays