Essential service parking permits

Permits for essential service workers, doctors, schools, faith groups and foster carers.

Schools parking permits

Who can apply for a schools parking permit, where you can park, how to change details, the cost and how to apply or renew.

Doctors' parking permit

Who can apply for a doctor's permit, where you can park, permit cost, refunds, change permit details, terms and conditions and how to apply.

Essential service worker parking permits

A permit for NHS, Haringey Council and charity or not-for-profit staff providing counselling or social care to residents. Where you can park, cost, and apply or renew.